Asian Journal of Peacebuilding is Scopus–indexed biannual journal published by the
Institute for Peace and Unification Studies (IPUS) at Seoul National University.
○ Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com by July 15, 10am. Qualified
applicants will be interviewed on July 17.
○ Job Position: Editorial Assistant (20 hours per week)
○ Primary Responsibilities:
· Provides editorial support to editors. Assists in scheduling and coordinating
editorial process, including collecting incoming drafts from authors,
communicating with authors, reviewers, editors, and press managers.
· Provides administrative support to editors. Maintains appropriate files,
records, and other documents as required. Generates and tracks author
payments and invoices.
· Monitoring and tracking ongoing editorial process, as well as copy-editing,
and proofreading content as needed.
· Preparing publication materials according to AJP style for production.
· Managing post-production process including updating journal content for
○ Required Qualifications:
· Minimum degree requirement is BA.
· Native speaker of English, fluency in Korean language is preferred, but
○ Other Qualifications:
· Multi-year commitment is strongly preferred.
· Previous experiences in copy-editing and journal-related work are preferred.
· Interests in peace studies is also preferred.
· Positive Attitude
· Communication Skill
|20||[Unification Policy Forum] Peace and Development for Democracy||관리자||2013.03.13||9081|
|19||[Notice] Institute for Unification Education invites International Expters on Korean Unification||관리자||2013.08.02||8990|
|18||[IUE-The Institute for Unification Education] The 4th Junior Korean Unification Experts Fellowship||관리자||2016.03.04||5914|
|17||[IUE-The Institute for Unification Education] "Call for 2017 Junior Korean Unification Experts Fellowship"||관리자||2017.02.08||4439|
|16||[IUE-The Institute for Unification Education] Open Invitation to Visiting International Professorship||관리자||2016.01.05||5736|
|»||[IPUS] Recruiting AJP editorial assistant||관리자||2020.07.08||116|
|14||[International Conference] The 4th International Conference on Northeast Asia Community Building||관리자||2013.12.17||8461|
|13||[International Conference] Korean Unification and International Cooperation||관리자||2013.07.08||9534|
|12||[Institute for Unification Education] Korean Unification for Junior International Experts Program||관리자||2015.03.11||5783|
|11||[HK- Peace Research Seminar] Linking Development, Climate Change and Disaster Risks with Migration and Mobility: Reflections from Nepal||관리자||2014.02.21||7140|
|10||[HK- Peace Research Seminar] Exploring North Korea’s Nuclear Technology Transfer Efforts through Its Trade Networks||관리자||2015.02.27||5661|
|9||[HK- Peace Research Seminar] Agroecology and Climate Change||관리자||2015.05.19||5973|
|8||[HK- International Symposium] Envisioning Peace and Unification beyond Borders||관리자||2014.04.09||8264|
|7||[HK - Peace Research Seminar] Will Aung San Suu Kyi Be Able to Become a Mandela? : Interpreting Recent Political Developments in Myanmar||master||2013.08.05||9932|
|6||[HK - Peace Research Seminar] Nuclear Culture and How It Shaped the United States in the Early Cold War||관리자||2013.09.06||8228|
|5||[HK - Peace Research Seminar] Leadership Change in the East Asian Countries and Its Impact on Russia-Korea Relations||관리자||2013.01.24||9248|
|4||[HK - Peace Research Seminar] Challenges of Peacebuilding in Authoritarian States||관리자||2013.03.20||10155|
|3||[HK - International Symposium] Sustaintale Peacebuilding in the New Era of Nuclear Insecurity||관리자||2013.04.22||9756|
|2||Open Invitation to a Visiting International Professor of the Institute for Unification Education||관리자||2014.11.25||6231|
|1||A New Way for Peace and Unification in Korean Peninsula: Beyond German Model and Cross-Strait Model||관리자||2015.04.03||6448|